Saturday, December 18, 2004

Welcome to Mama's!

We ate ate Mama Fu's Asian House for lunch today. It's Thai & Chinese food brought to you by the folks at Moe's who brought you burritos bigger than your head. You can't beat the price ($6.99). The food is actually pretty good ... not just good for the price, but downright good! My wife had Chicken Cashew Stir Fry (make sure to get it with the brown rice), and I had Chicken Pad Thai. We recommend both of these dishes highly. The Spicy General Fu Beef is also excellent.

2 comments:

UnknownVariable said...

With 10 open restaurants and a commitment to open an additional 215(!), all I can say is "Holy Krispy Kreme Syndrome, Batman!"

ALD said...

Yup. I was commenting on their food, not their business plan. Although I suspect that 215 figure may be tempered by reality in the near future.