Sunday, October 17, 2004

Copeland's Restaurant

My wife and I ate at Copeland's Restaurant, a popular New Orleans style restaurant. They recently added a steak menu, but I don't recommend that. The steaks aren't any better than a steak you can get in other restaurants for less money. (For example, their 12 ounce sirloin steak runs $20.) However, their original menu of traditional Cajun dishes continues to be fantastic. My wife had the Zydeco Chicken, and I had Shrimp & Tasso Pasta, both of which were perfectly prepared. Other dishes which I can highly recommend are Crawfish Ettouffe and Grilled Chicken with Yams. Their menu on the website is down right now, and I can't provide any additional suggestions off the top of my head. Check out their menu when you get a chance; I'm sure something will strike your fancy.

Something else worth mentioning is their Sunday brunch (through 3:00 p.m.), which includes several excellent choices. Not to be missed!

No comments: