Friday, October 01, 2004

Food!

I just had really good BBQ. That reminded me - I missed a category: food. My wife and I love to eat out; I'm sure I'll make lots of posts about that. I love food.

And attractive women. The problem is that my wife thinks comments like "She's attractive" are ok, but comments like "She's smokin' and I'd do her in a second if I weren't married (and she let me)" are not ok. Somewhere between those two is a line, but since I'm not sure exactly where the line is, it's best to avoid the subject of attractive women altogether.

I can talk about food, though. That's always ok with my wife.

1 comment:

UnknownVariable said...

Although comments like "She's smokin' and I'd do her in a second if I weren't married (and she let me)" are generally frowned upon by my wife, a comment such as "That lady is pretty good looking" would be acceptable though. As long as the statement doesnt sound too lustful, she 's cool with it.

Alot of times a comment such as "Do you think she (pointing at random female) has fake boobies?" would yield a good 10 minute discussion pro/con discussion.